Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ted Drewes - Yum!


I am very happy to report that this will be my last weekend on campus alone before Heather and the kids join me here! While Hebrew has been coming pretty easily to date, I'm struggling a little with a new grammatical construction. So I'll be pretty occupied this weekend with studying, which affords me little time to obsess about being alone.


However, I took a break on Friday evening to take in a St. Louis landmark - Ted Drewes' frozen custard! A group of my fellow seminarians and I packed up into a car a little while after dinner, and drove down to the Drewes' establishment. Although I am ordinarily a "vanilla man" (which Heather finds amusing for some reason ), I lost myself in the moment and went in for a cherry "conecrete". (Pictured at left are Josh, Jason, a clearly disturbed individual and Dan.)

Sound good? Well, we can go when you visit!

No comments: