Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Stack o' Things to Write About

My first regular academic quarter came to an end with the completion of my last final (in Hebrew Readings) at 3PM on Friday, 14 November.

For those who will immediately ask: I have no idea how my grades turned out, and I won't know until the first week of the next quarter. But perhaps you've hear the running joke: "You know what they call a seminary graduate with a C average?" "Pastor."

For what it is worth, I believe I did better than carry a C average, but the experience has been interesting, exciting and challenging! As you probably noticed, I haven't posted to the blog since before the quarter started... it really has been that busy! But my plan is to make up for it over break. I have been accumulating a set of "reminders" and information next to my computer about the things I've wanted to write this quarter. So I plan to start publishing them day-by-day over break.

So stay tuned, and I'll try to catch everyone up on the activities of the "Rosenkoetter family at seminary"...

1 comment:

Michael Drzal said...

Good to see a post again. I was starting to wonder how you were doing.